The Communist Manifesto is a desired description of the government (corporate) control of a society, and for that mater the world, written by Mr. Karl Marx in 1848.
Karl Marx describes in his communist manifesto, the ten steps necessary to destroy a free enterprise system and replace it with a system of omnipotent government power, so as to effect a communist socialist state. Those ten steps are known as the Ten Planks of The Communist Manifesto…
Karl Marx designed these planks as a test to determine whether a society has become communist or not.
As if to give credence to these 10 pillars of a society completely controlled by the State (communism), past and present presidents of the United States Corporation have and continue to pass presidential directives, which bring these planks of communist doctrine to reality… in the state of a declared emergency. While these “directives” scared me before, the realization that they coincide so perfectly with the communist/fascist doctrine of Marx brings this to a whole new level.
These “10 Planks” written in the Communist Manifesto are listed in blue below. Underneath each “plank” is the Presidential Directives, Executive Orders, congressional acts, constitutional amendment, etc. that has made each plank of the Communist Manifesto into law. This is not good.
– Executive Order 12919 – The president would put the United States under total martial law and military dictatorship, in case of a declared emergency.
1) Abolition of private property. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
– The Patriot Act – Allows law enforcement to conduct warrentless searches of your records and place of residence, and to confiscate your personal property without your knowledge or consent.
2) The income tax. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
– The Emergency Banking Act – President Roosevelt declared the United States Federal Government dissolved by being bankrupt and insolvent.
– House Joint Resolution 192, 73rd Congress – Suspended The Gold Standard and Abrogated The Gold Clause. Dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments.
– Sixteenth Amendment (Amendment XVI) – Allows the Congress to unconstitutionally levy an income tax without apportioning it among the states or basing it on census results. “The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.”
3) Abolition of estate. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
– Probate Laws and Taxes – The application of estate tax, property tax, and the limiting of and reassigning of property values, as well as other state and federal taxes are all aspects of this. Also, you do not own the property in which you live nor the land it sits upon. You are permitted through contract (title/deed) with the State to occupy said dwelling. It can be taken away at any time through eminent domain, or through bank contract if a loan is defaulted upon. Read your title and deed and these facts will become apparent.
4) Confiscation of property. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
– Executive Order 10998 – Allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks, and vehicles of any kind.
– Executive Order 11310 – Grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
– Eminent Domain – The inherent power of the State to seize a citizen’s private property, expropriate property, or seize a citizen’s rights in property with due monetary compensation, but without the owner’s consent. The property is taken either for government use or by delegation to third parties (corporations) who will devote it to public or civic use or, in some cases, economic development. The exercise of eminent domain is not limited to real property. Governments may also condemn (exercise power of eminent domain to transfer title to the property from its private owner to the government) personal property, such as supplies for the military in wartime or franchises. Governments can even condemn intangible property such as contract rights, patents, trade secrets, and copyrights.
– International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) – A UNITED STATES Federal Law allowing U.S. presidents to identify any unusual extraordinary threat that originates outside the UNITED STATES and to confiscate property and prohibit transactions in response. In the UNITED STATES CODE the IEEPA is TITLE 50, SECTIONs 1701-1707. Enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
– National Security Presidential Directive (NSPD) 51 – Allows the president to control and coordinate all three brances of government (to become king) in the event of a “catastrophic emergency”. Thus, no judicial review or jury trial will be available, thus property disputes will be squashed by the king or his minions.
– The Military Commissions Act – Strips the courts of jurisdiction to hear or consider habeas corpus appeals of anyone held in U.S. Custody as an “unlawful enemy combatant” or “rebels”. Also prohibits any person from invoking the Geneva Conventions or their protocols as a source of rights in any action in a U.S. court.
5) A central bank. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
– Executive Order 11921 – Allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to take control of all financial institutions in the United States, and allows government to control the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources.
– Federal Reserve Act – Act of Congress that created the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, which was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.
6) Government control of communications and transportation. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
– Executive Order 10990 – Allows government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
– Executive Order 10995 – Allows government to seize and control all communications media (telecommunications, internet, radio, television, etc…)
– Executive Order 10997 – allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
– Executive Order 11002 – Allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
– Act of August 29, 1916 – Authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.
7) Government ownership of factories, land, and agriculture. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
– Executive Order 10999 – Allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
– Executive Order 11005 – Allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities… public or private.
– 1950 Defense Production Act – Gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.
8) Government control of labor – creation of government labor armies. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
– Executive Order 11000 – Allows the government to mobilize citizens into work brigades under government supervision.
9) Corporate farms and regional planning. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of population over the country. Note: This is a part of Agenda 21…
– Executive Order 11002 – Designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
– Executive Order 11004 – Allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, to designate public lands and areas to be abandoned, and to establish new locations for populations.
– National Security Act of 1947 – Allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.
10) Government control of education. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
– Executive Order 11001 – Allows the government to take over all health, education, and welfare functions.
– Mandatory Government Education – Public education is schooling mandated for or offered to all children by the government, whether national, regional, or local, provided by an institution of civil government, and paid for, in whole or in part, by taxes. The State of Massachusetts enacted mandatory government sponsored education in 1852. Mississippi was the last state to enact a compulsory attendance law In 1918. Public education involves compulsory student attendance until a certain age or standard is achieved, government certification of teachers and curricula to ensure learning structure and materials are State approved, and government testing and standards for citizens, to ensure indoctrination-like education into the system of debt-enslavement and ignorance of corporate government and actual history is achieved. Homeschooling is now demonized, and has even been made illegal in some states.
One “event” is all it will take, real or false-flag.
And a national emergency will be declared.
Obama will become king, overseen and controled by an oligarchy of elites.
Be afraid… be very afraid!
Clint Richardson (realitybloger.wordpress.com)
Sunday, April 25, 2010