“In politics, nothing happens by accident.
If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
–Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Mitt Romeny’s 8th cousin, twice removed–
I’ve received several notifications that Rand Paul, Ron Paul’s son, is officially lending his “support” to Mitt Romney and will be campaigning for the Romney bid for the presidency. Of course, this came as no surprise to me or to those others who’ve been persecuted for our expose’s on presidential candidate Ron Paul (and family). Many of these notes state that Ron Paul himself has or will “sell out” the people who supported him via this clandestine nepotism.
But can you sell out if you never bought in?
Can you win if you never plan to?
Over the last year or so, billions of dollars have been pumped into the Democratic and Republican Party nomination process for President of the United States of America. This process is for some reason considered normal to most Americans. And yet, let’s look at a few facts:
1) The Republican and Democratic Parties are 100% private non-governmental associations.
2) The winner of these private “elections” have absolutely nothing to do with the lawful and constitutional election process that takes place once every four years in November.
3) The men or women who are chosen to actually run for president represent the interests of the party, not the people of the United States.
4) The outcome of these private association elections is pre-determined. Men are primed for these positions well in advance. Romney is no exception. This is not illegal, as the election is for a private, non-governmental corporation.
5) Mitt Romney, John Huntsman, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, Sarah Palin, John McCain, and all other past presidents are cousins. These private associations serve no other purpose than to place bloodline family members into the presidency, and to ensure that the right/left candidates are cousins – so as to ensure the continuity of blood.
6) Mitt Romney has already announced over 20 duel-Israeli citizens for his cabinet – many of the same men and women from the Bush Cabinet. (Of course, Romney and Bush are 10th cousins, only twice removed, so naturally they are just keeping it in the family tradition.)
7) Obama is no exception:
So why was Ron Paul running for the Republican private corporation (Party) nomination and not as a free and independent man?
A Libertarian and a Republican are not the same thing, are they?
Perhaps this may help explain things…
For many months I and others have tried in vein to show the inevitable outcome of the Republican nomination. For many years, several former Ron Paul regional campaign managers and myself have been asking: What happened to the over $40 million from the 2008 Ron Paul campaign? I’ve exposed the fact that Ron Paul’s “Audit The Fed Bill” is a red herring, which would not change anything about the already existing audit of the Fed (the CAFR). And for all of this time I’ve been exposing Paul’s lack of coverage of the CAFR accounting system of government, and that the Federal Reserve is now and always has been audited…
And for this I’ve gotten a majority response of irrationality and negativity despite the verifiable facts presented. And even as millions upon millions were given to the Ron Paul “campaign” this year by well-intentioned but naive people, I received virtually no support for my own efforts to run as an independent man for president, not a private corporation (party) shill, and the people who could actually fix this country are either destitute or in jail, with no one standing up for their freedom.
I’m here to say today to those who claim to be awake, that you need to realize your disposition – you are in a dream within a dream…
Ron Paul is a Republican Party member. His family’s nepotistic loyalty to this non-governmental private association over the people of America is apparent through this action of his son’s official support for Mitt Romney – a fake enemy yesterday, a real friend today. Dr. Paul will follow with his concession and his support, like a good party member. No amount of words; no amount of anti-war speeches; no amount of anti-banking or anti-FED propaganda; and no amount of anti-Romney/Bush/Obama rhetoric and speeches will change this fact.
Break free… the party system is the death of the American election process. Electing a party member equals electing an entire private, non-governmental association as president. It means electing a corporation, not a man. And AT BEST it means that only party members are represented, leaving at least 50% of the people and their children without any representation at all.
Check out these family trees, and please rethink your vote for the same old bloodline cousins of the Queen of England (now supported by Rand Paul) this year:
-=- The Hutchinson Family Chart -=-
-=- The Howland Family Chart – =-
(Note: the Mormon founder and “Prophet”
Joseph Smith is also Romney’s bloodline cousin)
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again
and expecting different results.”
“We cannot solve our problems with
the same thinking we used when we created them.”
–Clint Richardson (realitybloger.wordpress.com) (Clint4P.com)
–Saturday, June 9th, 2012